Per the GRHO Constitution, the Associate Director of Administration shall:
- Record minutes for executive board and general meetings, or appoint a proxy to do so.
- Maintain a list of current contact information of member schools.
- Maintain a roster of current affiliated member schools.
- Submit a comprehensive report at the annual GRHO conference detailing the activities of the Associate Director of Administration’s office the previous year.
- Preserve the historical documents and actions of GRHO within a designated electronic database.
- Keep a record of the budget. (Give authority of the budget)
- Maintain GRHO website in coordination with the GHO Webmaster.
- Maintain all conference attendance records