Per the GRHO Constitution, the Associate Director of Promotions shall:
- Edit, publish, and distribute at least three GRHO newsletters per office term.
- Assume the duties of Director if they is unable to complete the term of office.
- Submit a comprehensive written report at the annual GRHO conference detailing the activities of the Associate Director of Promotions office during the previous year.
- Be responsible for recruitment of Georgia schools to join GRHO
- Create materials for recruitment to be distributed as necessary throughout the year.
- Be accountable for statistical/affiliation information given to the GRHO Executive Board.
- Be responsible for distributing and receiving affiliation and re-affiliation forms to Georgia schools.
- Inform all members of the registration process for local, regional and national conferences utilizing the GRHO listserv.