Sarah Herring is the Residence Life Coordinator for Leadership Development and the RHA Advisor at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College. She graduated from Georgia College & State University with a B.S. Psychology and a minor in Sociology. She recently completed her 200-hour yoga teacher training in Asheville, North Carolina, and she enjoys sharing her practice with the students at ABAC.
Per the GRHO Constitution, the Advisor, in conjunction with the Advisor-Elect, shall:
- Serve as an administrative and supportive advisor to the executive board of GRHO and on the GHO executive board.
- Participate in all GRHO meetings, including SAACURH and No Frills.
- Work directly with Campus Housing organization advisors in the state.
- Serve as custodian of the GRHO bank accounts in coordination with GHO.
- Submit an article to each newsletter.
- Aid in transition from one executive board to the next.
- Submit a comprehensive written report at the annual GRHO conference detailing the activities of the Advisor's office during the previous year.