Interim Executive Director
Bryan is a first-year student at the Georgia Institute of Technology pursuing a B.S. Biochemistry and B.S. Neuroscience. He started working with his school's RHA in Summer 2018 as the Meetings Chair for his local Hall Council and continued to serve in that role through Spring 2019. He now works as an RA in Tech's Nelson-Shell apartment complex and also contributes to the marketing and administration of the Explore Living Learning Community.
email: email@example.com | phone: 770-789-7480
Per the GRHO Constitution, the Executive Director shall:
- Be the chief executive of GRHO and direct its activities throughout the year.
- Preside over the GRHO general meetings and meetings of the executive board.
- Appoint such ex-officio officers and committee chairs as are deemed necessary.
- Direct the expenditures of GRHO.
- Have the power to extend or establish committees to maintain GRHO's services.
- Call meetings of the executive board, a minimum of twice a year.
- Work with Associate Director of Recognition to establish a set date for bid proposals and create a notification on the website and newsletter.
- Serve as a liaison to other organizations on behalf of GRHO.
- Submit an article to each newsletter.
- Submit a comprehensive written report at the annual GRHO conference detailing all GRHO activities during the previous year.
- Attend all regional conferences and if unable to attend will appoint a proxy to act on behalf of the Director.
- Have the power to veto any piece of legislation passed through an official state business meeting according to the following procedures:
- Any member school may make a Motion to Appeal to override the veto as defined in the parliamentary manual of the organization at the next business meeting.
- If the Director intends to veto any legislation passed at the last meeting of the year, the intent must be announced before the adjournment of said meeting;
- The intent to veto any legislation must be announced to the entire organization at most seven days following the passage of the legislation